On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 07:14 +0000, Michael wrote:
> Thanks Malcolm.
>
> I'm assuming that the unicode branch is going to be merged soon? Or
> otherwise, is it worth me submitting a patch to your ticket with:
>
> from django.utils.translation import gettext as _
>
> added to all files that use _()? (or maybe there are other
> complications.)

The Oracle branch is going first (and that's waiting for me to merge it,
I guess) and then I'll merge the Unicode branch a week later (to give
the first merge time to settle down). So within a week or two it should
be merged. I don't really want to have to mess around with a big-ish
change like this to trunk and then resolving all the conflicts on the
unicode branch (where ugettext() is used by default), so if you could
just put up with the current state of affairs a little bit longer, I'd
really appreciate it.

Regards,
Malcolm