On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 06:51 +0100, David Reynolds wrote:
> Morning,
>
> We are experiencing a problem with Mysql with django.  Since an svn
> up yesterday (which seems to be revision 5492) we have lots of
> sleeping (hanging) mysql processes and we keep hitting our limit of
> processes (which we weren't doing before). Anyone have any idea why
> it may be doing this?

One (hopefully) final update to this thread. After a fair bit of
discussion here and on the developer's list, we've pulled the changes
that were causing these problems out of the code. So if everybody who
was seeing the problems wants to update to [5511], things should be back
to normal.

Apologies for the length of the threads involved and thanks to everybody
who has worked on diagnosing, understanding and solving the problems so
far. This is why we like people testing trunk.

Regards,
Malcolm