On Jun 22, 10:45 pm, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I will try it out.  If you say it is stable, it most likely is.  Do
> you have a tutorial for getting it configured?  If not, I can make one
> as I go along.  Thanks for all your help.

Instructions linked off http://www.modwsgi.org (maps to Google code
site):

  http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/InstallationInstructions

Extra Django stuff in:

  http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/IntegrationWithDjango

Daemon process (fastcgi like) feature not really covered much in
documentation yet but given how you are having issues with two
applications intermingling data, may be better to be using daemon
process feature so that they are forced into separate processes. Thus
no risk of there being some back door method of data leaking between
sub interpreters.

The daemon process feature is controlled through additional
WSGIDaemonProcess/WSGIProcessGroup directives. Details for these in:

  http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/ConfigurationDirectives

Hop on other to the mod_wgsi Google group if you start playing and
need some help which appears to be mod_wsgi specific.

Graham