Hi

What I'm currently using:

Server Version: Apache/2.2.3 (Ubuntu) DAV/2 mod_python/3.2.10 Python/2.5.1

And one of my apache directives:

#full size images
<Location "/images/full">
            PythonPath "['/home/sean/whav'] + sys.path"
            PythonOption DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE whav.settings-sean-apache
            PythonOption DjangoPermissionName 'whav_db.full_images'
            PythonAccessHandler whav.modpython::accesshandler_full
            SetHandler None
</Location>

You were right about the SetHandler thing, it really shouldn't be set to
python-program.

hope that helps,
Sean