On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 10:06 +0000, Ryan Kanno wrote:
> I know this isn't big (and maybe it's by design), but this didn't
> happen prior to I believe -r 5516.  If you have a empty urls.py
> include file in any app within the project, it causes the {% url %}
> tag to not resolve for any app, even an unrelated app view.

Well, it's not intended behaviour, but I'm not sure the current
behaviour is wrong, either. You're exploiting a very accidental
implementation side-effect.

Still, we can probably just work around a missing urlpatterns attribute
without too much harm. I'll fix it up soon.

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?
http://www.pointy-stick.com/blog/