Hi all,

I'm getting 500 errors when trying to upload a image file with the
django admin.
I think this has to do with user/group permissions on the media
directory (currently they are owned by lighttpd:lighttd)
Does anyone know what 'user' is being run to actually do the saves? I
think it's the apache user but I could be wrong.
Anyways in my group file I added apache to the lighttd group.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'd appreciate the help. Thanks.

My setup:
Apache and fast_cgi serves the django pages
Lighttpd serves media
Db run off another server