Long story short, I'm building a control panel + backend to an MMORPG.
It runs off of a mySQL database, I used inspectdb, and all of that
worked perfectly. However, now I have some duplicate data, the User
model (since I'm using django-registration) and the account table of
the inspected database. I'm sure I could just assign the applicable
values from the User model to the account table while creating the
user's profile via profile_callback(), but the only problem I can't
seem to get my head around is the password one.

At the moment, the game can only read md5 or plain-text passwords, and
I know that Django has the hash$salt$hash (or something. :P) way of
doing it. So I can't just copy the password from the User model to the
account table since the game will choke on that data. So is there any
way I can store two sets of the password? One in the user model that
gets copied as md5 or plain-text to my accounts table?

Thanks in advance, please let me know if I have to explain things a
bit more. :)

Cheers,
Bryan V.