I'm trying to debug a problem for which vanderkerkoff opened ticket
http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/4444, the fact that under some
circumstances the development server prints a tracebak terminating
with:

   error: (32, 'Broken pipe')

I noticed that if I add middleware ThreadLocals as per:

   http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/CookBookThreadlocalsAndUser

even going to admin page raises that error, even if it does not seem
to be
any harmfull. Is there somebody, using ThreadLocals that does not have
this
same problem?

I'd appreciate both positive & negative feedbacks

thanks
sandro
*:-)