Hi,

I'm using Django 0.91

More or less, this is what I'm doing:

appname/templatetags/app_extras.py:

from django.core.template import Library, Node
register = Library()

class MyNode(Node):
    def __init__(self, foo):
        self.foo = foo
        print 'foo' * 100

    def render(self, context):
        print 'bar' * 100
        return 'bar' * 100

@register.tag
def mytag(parser, token):
    return MyNode(0)

In my template:
{% load app_extras %}
{% mytag %}

When I run this using the development server, 'foo' * 100 is printed,
but 'bar' * 100 is not. That is, it looks like render is never being
called? Is there anything obviously wrong with what I'm doing?

On another note, I tried stepping through the code with pdb, but it
was ignoring my breakpoints. I tried running the server with --
noreload too, but 0.91 doesn't seem to support that.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Kevin