Greetings,

When I use a filter_interface for ManyToManyFields that have help_text
set, the help does not show up in the admin interface.  I have started
to dig into the Javascript that makes the change for the select box,
but hopefully someone can identify the problem more quickly than I.

The other thing I noticed while researching the problem.  In the
documentation on "Customizing the Django admin interface", the Labels
section says, "Any explanation or help text should follow the label in
a p with class .help."  In the source code of the rendered page
without any customization, the help_text shows up at the end of the
"form-row" div tag rather than after the label.

I am using version 0.96 on SuSE 10.1 with Python 2.4.2.

Thanks.

Carlos Hanson