Hi Guys,
I'm in the middle of the latest set of updates (the merge of the
oracle branch with trunk), the only thing left to do is sort out the
core.management module (68 conflicts!!). I should have that cracked by
the end of today and it would be great to get it checked in so others
could help with the testing... For some reason the tests are freezing
my shell on my development machine! All of the changesets thus far
have been done in an incremental way using a mirrored SVK repo, so I'm
hopeful that I can commit them in a granular way too. If necessary I
can make a patch against trunk, if commit access is problematic,
although obviously we would lose all the log information if we did
that.
Let me know,
Ben