Hi! It's been a while since I posted to this list, but I have a little
problem and would like to ask for some help.

I have the following 2 models:

class Personnel(models.Model):
    report                  = models.ForeignKey(Report, unique = True)

    class Admin:
        pass

    def __str__(self):
        return 'Personnel list from (%s)' % self.report

class Person(models.Model):
    personnel = models.ForeignKey(
                        Personnel,
                        core = True,
                        edit_inline = models.TABULAR,
                        min_num_in_admin = 1,
                        max_num_in_admin = 10,
                )
    first_name = models.CharField('F. Name', maxlength = 25, core = True)
    middle_name = models.CharField('M. Name', maxlength = 25, blank =
True)
    last_name = models.CharField('L. Name', maxlength = 50)
    date_born = models.DateField()
    time_added = models.DateTimeField()

    def __str__(self):
        return '%s %s' % (self.first_name, self.last_name)

I validate the models and I can see the forms in the Admin, but every
time I try to add a Person (while adding a new Personnel list or editing
an existing one), none of the Persons get saved. What could be wrong with
my model?

I'd appreciate your look at it and pointing any errors I might have in my
code. Thank you!

Patrick