Justin Lilly wrote:
> errr.. sorry. misclicked. You can find the source under the "agenda" folder
> of:
>
> http://justinlilly.no-ip.org/svn/trunk/gtd/
>
> If you need anything regarding it, let me know!
>   -justin

Working out pretty good for me.  thanks.

Hope you don't mind me questioning things that are probably just 'oh yeah, I
should clean that up.." like:

why the duplicate in urls.py:
      (r'^agenda/', include('gtd.agenda.urls')),
      (r'^calendar/', include('gtd.agenda.urls')),

Have you looked at http://labix.org/python-dateutil
It would replace all the 'date math' constructs like
     if month == 1:
         prev_month = datetime.date(year - 1, 12, 1)

with

     prev_month=cal_date + relativedelta(year=year,months=-1,day=1)
     next_month=cal_date + relativedelta(year=year,months=+1,day=1)

I'll have a patch soon.  It would help if you would svn rm the .pyc files from
your repo - right now much of the patch is:
Cannot display: file marked as a binary type.

looks like there are only 6 of them, so this may be more trouble than it is
worth, but in case you have some other repos you want to clean out:
$ find ./ -name "*.pyc" ! -iregex ".*\.svn.*" -exec echo svn rm {} \;

to keep them out permanently:
In svnserve.conf you should probably put
global-ignores=*.pyc

Be sure to check out the "component integration" tread I just started.

Carl K