On most of my form posts, I redirect to another page once I save
whatever data has been posted on the form.  ( I am not using new
forms, and in some cases I'm even using old fashioned hand rolled
forms to post from a view. )

In the cases where an existing record is being edited, this doesn't
really matter, but when a user adds a new record, and I redirect him
to the page to view all of the objects in that table, if he then hits
refresh, it adds the record again due to a second form post.

Is there a way to stop this?  I figure there must be, but perhaps I
wasn't searching with the correct key words.

Thanks for any info.