Hey Everyone,

What is the proper location for projects and applications on a *nix system?
The online documentation creates a 'poll' application in the project
directory.  To me, that seems really....bad.  Is it the best practice?

For my projects, I use the following folder structure:

/home/django/apps
   /app1
   /app2
/home/django/projects
   /project1
   /project2

Between the documentation, mailing list, and blogs, I've seen many different
configurations.  What is the best folder structure and why?

--
J.P. Cummins