Hi,

I would like to get a list of tags separated by a comma and be able to
save them as related objects for the current object. Currently I have
this code. When saving a Receta object it creates the tags objects if
they doesn't exist yet and it should save the relations between Tags
and Receta, but they are not saved. The code doesn't give any errors
but the Tag objects are not linked to the Receta object after saving
it.

Any ideas why this happens? Thank you!!!

class Tag(models.Model):
    nombre = models.CharField(maxlength=20)
    slug = models.SlugField(prepopulate_from=("nombre",),unique=True)

class Receta(models.Model):
    user = models.ForeignKey(User)
    nombre = models.CharField(maxlength=50)
    slug = models.SlugField(prepopulate_from=("nombre",),unique=True)
    etiquetas =
models.ManyToManyField(Tag,related_name='recetas',blank=True)
    tags_text = models.CharField(maxlength=150)

    def save(self):
        from django.template.defaultfilters import slugify
        tags = self.tags_text.split(',')
        super(Receta, self).save()
        etiquetas_new = []
        for tag in tags:
            etiq, created =
Tag.objects.get_or_create(nombre=tag,slug=slugify(tag))
            etiquetas_new.append(etiq)
        self.etiquetas = etiquetas_new