# ldd _hashlib.so
_hashlib.so:
ldd: _hashlib.so: Shared object "_hashlib.so" not found, required by
"ldd"
_hashlib.so: exit status 1

So it's mean that _hashlib.so can't be loaded because it can't find
itself? It's strange

file _hashlib.so found at /usr/local/lib/python2.5/lib-dynload

with httpd all ok:

# ldd httpd
httpd:
        libcrypt.so.3 => /lib/libcrypt.so.3 (0x280fe000)
        libssl.so.4 => /usr/lib/libssl.so.4 (0x28116000)
        libcrypto.so.4 => /lib/libcrypto.so.4 (0x28144000)
        libexpat.so.4 => /usr/lib/libexpat.so.4 (0x28237000)
        libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x28255000)