On 7/11/07, Shankar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Russ,
>
> Thanks very much for your input. The answers to your 'sanity checks' are
> inline.

Thanks for the answers, but it doesn't appear to have shed any light
on anything.

Having another look at your application, it occured to me that the
problem might be with the tagging app. I commented out the
EntryModerator and the tag field when I did my test, because I don't
have your tagging app. If you do the same, does this make the problem
go away?

If so, you will need to check into what registering the EntryModerator
is doing to the Entry class. I can't say I know anything about the
tagging application, so I can't be much help there.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)