A have two newform classes, each with  more than 80 fields.
Two forms has a lot of common fields, but not all. In order not to
maitain two sets of fields instead of one I have created third form,
which is base for inheritance to this two, but then the order of
fields in the form is determined by django as : inherited fields -
first, own fields - second, which is not what I want.

I can't find the way not to maintain two sets of fields. Does any have
any ideas? Is it possible in python to make inheritance partial?
Something like this:

class A(forms.Form)
  a = field
  b = field

class B(forms.Form)
  del a # Is there  working equivalent for this?
  c = field

Hence, class B inherited only a field, but not b.

Please help!