On 16 Lip, 11:51, Malcolm Tredinnick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Although you give the traceback, you don't say what exception is raised.
> So it's hard to guess.
>
> A first step to debug this would be to try it at the interactive prompt
> ("manage.py shell") and see what happens when you call
> get_absolute_url() on some model instances.

Thank you Malcolm! It's fixed!

The exception was:

Exception Type: SyntaxError
Exception Value:        invalid syntax (urls.py, line 24)

Caught an exception while rendering: invalid syntax (urls.py, line 24)

I've looked into the post urls.py many times!!

I've used the manage.py shell and there I could see a full path to the
urls.py
which was my user_details/urls.py.

Weird.. it worked fine when not using permalink..

Also, I've had some regexp errors in urls.py (urlresolve() couldn't
resolve it).
All fixed, and working.

Will look into the manage.py shell next time before posting :-)

Thanks again for help, and for unicode branch.

--
Robert