On 13 Lug, 15:24, "Alessandro Ronchi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> With apache and mod_python, and this configuration:

I've changed my configuration as follows. I get an 500 error but
nothing goes to apache error.log, and I don't know what's the problem.
How can I solve that?

<VirtualHost *>
        ServerName www.corrierecooperativo.it
        ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        DocumentRoot /home/www/html/corrierecooperativo.it

        <Location "/">
            SetHandler python-program
            PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
            PythonPath "['/home/django/django_projects/'] + sys.path"
            SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE
legacoopfc.settings_corrierecooperativo
            PythonDebug On
        </Location>