On 7/17/07, Noam Raphael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would really like to hear what you think about it (especially if
> it's good things...) Tell me!

I haven't looked at the code, but I wonder about the dependency on
multiple ORMs; the Django ORM cannot expose its own functionality on
multiple databases at once, but this does not mean you cannot have
connections open to multiple databases at once -- if you have the
location and credentials for the second connection, you can simply
drop down to the database adapter module, open a new connection
independently of Django and use the standard Python DB API to execute
any SQL you like.

So unless you're relying heavily on ORM methods to access the data,
instead of using simple SELECT statements, there's not any technical
need to install another ORM package.