I've a form that handles file uploading to the database: it works
fine, the file is uploaded in the right place and the path is written
on the database (I use a models.ImageField field in a model).

Than I have another form, that uses newforms, with a <select> field
that should be populated with all the images path inside the db:

class MyForm(forms.Form):
    imgchoice = [('', 'Select:'),]
    imgs = Pics.objects.all().order_by('immagine')
    for i in imgs:
        imgchoice.append((i.id, i.immagine))

    immagine = forms.ChoiceField(choices=imgchoice, label='Pic',
initial='', required=False)

The problem is that if I insert a new image and that I open the other
form, the image that i just uploaded does not show in the select
field.
I'm using Apache and mod_pyton, and I noticed that if I restart Apache
the new images whow up.

How can I do to resolve without the need to restart the webserver?

Thanks.