On 7/20/07, Chris Hoeppner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It might be worth finally writing the "form processing" chapter in the
> Django Book, Russ :)

The Django Book isn't my bailiwick - that's Adrian and Jacob's
project. While I'm sure it will be a wonderful tutorial and reference
when it is published, it won't ever replace the official
documentation.

The 'official' newforms documentation
(http://djangoproject.com/documentation/newforms) is a work in
progress, but should be solid enough for the common use cases.

Of course, any suggestions on how the docs could be improved are
welcome, and any contributions of improvements are also welcome
(although they will probably be edited).

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)