In the most recent from trunk, I get the following error when I try to
add a permission (either default or custom) to a user. Is this a bug or
am I doing something wrong?

Todd

TypeError at /dmi/admin/auth/user/2/
Cannot resolve keyword 'name' into field. Choices are: groups,
user_permissions, logentry, message, info, labelqueueset, checkout, id,
username, first_name, last_name, email, password, is_staff, is_active,
is_superuser, last_login, date_joined
          Request Method:
POST
            Request URL:
http://localhost:8000/dmi/admin/auth/user/2/
          Exception Type:
TypeError
          Exception Value:
Cannot resolve keyword 'name' into
field. Choices are: groups,
user_permissions, logentry, message,
info, labelqueueset, checkout, id,
username, first_name, last_name,
email, password, is_staff,
is_active, is_superuser, last_login,
date_joined
        Exception Location:
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py in lookup_inner,
line 1026
         Python Executable:
/usr/bin/python
          Python Version: