Austin Govella escribió:
> I'm *almost* getting forms to work, but not quite.
>
> Can anyone recommend a newforms tutorial written for designers?
> Something akin to Zoolander's School for Kids Can't Program Good.
>

> (And I *have* been reading. What's odd is that I used similar
> structures when I was coding php and coldfusion, but I can't get it to
> work here.)

I just wonder. You've been coding in PHP? Have you ever used a Form
framework, like Quickform? Newforms is quite similar. I can't remember
any concrete tutorial right now, but you might want to reply with any
specific questions. I'll be glad to help you out.

Kind regards,
Chris Hoeppner
www.pixware.org