Hello,

I am running Django with lighttpd. I will make a change in the code and
try and refresh the page through firefox. The page will reload but error
page shows me the old code. I can refresh it 20-30 times before it will
reload the new code. It seems as if something is being cached. I don't
think that it is my browser because refresh should not load from the
cache. Does lighttpd or django cache things automatically? Can I turn
this off during development?

Evan