Hi russ,

nice to hear from you again...

As of now I am only saying that no foreign key is created by just
checking the database tables itself, I haven't perform any django
query.

doing the describe main_profile and main_cellusage I got the same
results ... but for me the MUL value on Key column doesn't represent a
foreign key.

here's the dll description from mysql manager lite

CREATE TABLE `main_profile` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `user_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `department` varchar(20) NOT NULL,
  `level` varchar(3) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`),
  KEY `main_profile_user_id` (`user_id`),
  CONSTRAINT `user_id_refs_id_4af9714f` FOREIGN KEY (`user_id`)
REFERENCES `auth_user` (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

CREATE TABLE `main_cellusage` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `profile_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `minutes` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`),
  KEY `main_cellusage_profile_id` (`profile_id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

the profile table's dell has constraint clause in it, while the
cellusage table has no constraint clause only key clause is only tells
that it is index.

Thanks
james