On Jul 22, 10:16 am, "Daniel Kvasnicka jr."
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> errors = form.get_validation_errors(data)
>
> which in effect calls prepare() on every field, my data from those
> selects are trimmed and contain only the last checked item. So when I
> have the following choices from which I check the last two
>
> choices = (
>         ('0', 'foo'),
>         ('1', 'bar'),
>         ('2', 'hello'),
> )
>
> only 'hello' gets saved to the DB (MySQL 5.0.38).

This might have nothing to do with the forms processing; I ran into
the same problem with a raw html form I'd hand-constructed that had a
set of checkboxes (same name, different values).

How are you getting the data from the HTTP request when the form is
submitted?

If you call
  httpreq.POST['choices']
that will return a string containing only the LAST of the chosen
items, with no indication that there's more to be had.

But if you call
  httpreq.POST.getlist('choices')
that will return a list containing ALL of the chosen items.

I think the Djangonati would recommend that you rewrite it in newforms
(better sooner than later, right?), but I don't think that would fix
your immediate problem anyway, if it's happening in the code where you
process the form input into db accesses.