>  - When you instantiate your form, pass in prefix='form1' as an
> argument - all the fields on the form will get that prefix, which will
> keep the two forms distinct in the POST dictionary. This will only be
> an issue if there is an overlap in the field names on the two forms,
> but it's better to be safe.

I've seen this "prefix" mentioned before in this context. Is it in the
documention yet (I couldn't find it) ? Do all forms accept it as an
instantiation parameter, or is it specific to form_for_instance and
form_for_model ? Is it in 0.96 or only in trunk ?

A quick grep through the 0.96 source seems to indicate that it is a
parameter to BaseForm.__init__(), but that's as far as I can get by myself
at the moment...

Thanks,

Chris