Hello I'm having this strange problem and was wondering if anyone
knows what might be causing it.

I'm working on a django project called championsound. I integrated
django registration the "regular" way: copied the app folder to my
project folder and added (r'', include('marketing.urls')), to my
project URLs.

When I run the app with the development server everything is fine, I
can go to http://localhost:8000/accounts/login/ and I get no errors
but when I test it using apache/mod_python I get the following error.

ImportError at /
No module named registration.urls

I tried changing (r'', include('registration.urls')),  to (r'',
include('championsound.registration.urls')), and I got one step
further. Now the registration.urls is found but got the following
error.

ImportError at /accounts/login/
No module named registration.views

Then I opened registartion.urls and changed from registration.views
import activate, register, login_with_email with from
championsound.registration.views import activate, register,
login_with_email.

That solved the problem but of course that's not the way of doing
things as I would have to change the namespaces of every single app I
add to my project.

Any help will be appreciated.