It occurs to me that django-admin looks for a template page in the project
and it it isn't there, it defaults to another admin template. It would seem
as though it might be good for modularity if we had something similar to:

attempts to render app1
/home/dev/django/proj1/template_dir/app1
/home/dev/django/proj1/app1/template_dir
then normal path

This would help out a lot if we could set this up. (I know it would be
something HCoF would be interested in). Basically if a project specific
template isn't there, it will default to the application specific template.
It might also be nice to change this priority listing via settings.py.

 Has this been discussed before? What are the dev's feelings on this?

-justin

--
Justin Lilly