I am having a bit of trouble installing stockphoto (
http://www.carcosa.net/jason/software/django/stockphoto/README.html )

I am wanting to try out just the functionality of the app itself, not
yet integrating it with a current project and am running into a few
errors.  Here is my work flow as to how I've set up a new project to
have stockphoto:

I downloaded the stockphoto-0.2.tar.gz, uncompressed it and have the
folder stockphoto-0.2 in c:/django/stockphoto-0.2

command line
>cd : c\django
c\django> manage.py startproject testproject

from here, I have tried multiple ways to install stockphoto as an app
inside the c:/django/testproject/ directory and i just can't get it.

Any and all help you can give this newbie will be extremely
appreciative.  Thank you guys!

Rocksteady,
Danno~