Hi all,

I need a bit of help.  I figure that I am probably doing something
stupid, but here goes.  I am trying to start a website and I have
Apache cofigured to use mod_python.  I have a location node in my
httpd.conf set up as follows (the rest of the file is currently taking
the defaults for Apache):

<Location "/">
        SetHandler python-program
        PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
        SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE settings
        PythonInterpreter my_django
        PythonDebug On
        PythonPath "['/home/shawn/myCode/intertubewaypoint/'] + sys.path"
</Location>

<Location "/media">
    SetHandler None
</Location>

<LocationMatch "\.(jpg|gif|png)$">
    SetHandler None
</LocationMatch>

When I navigate to http://intertubewaypoint.com/admin I get an import
error (site is still up if you want to hit and diagnose, I will take
it down later today whilst I fix it).  I can view and use my admin
site from the development server when I am developing locally, just
can't get to it from outside through Apache.  Anyone see what I am
doing wrong here?