There seems to have a bug with the internationalization.
When the (result) translated string has accents, that is the "msgstr"
in the .po file, there is no problem.

But when the string TO BE translated has accents, that is the "msgid"
in the .po file, no substitution occurs in the translated page.

Has anybody else experienced this? I think that's a real nuisance: why
should the original language be English?

I have already mentionned, with more details,  the problem in the
subject "Accents in translation strings", but there was no answer, so
I repeat it.

Jonas