Hi I am trying to get a sitemap index generated however I only get
"Exception Type:        ValueError
Exception Value:        Empty module name"

I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

urls.py
sitemaps = {
        'blog':BlogSitemap,
        'gallery':GallerySitemap,
}

urlpatterns = patterns('',
        (r'^sitemap.xml$', 'django.contrib.sitemaps.views.index',
{'sitemaps': sitemaps}),
        (r'^sitemap-(?P<section>.+).xml$',
'django.contrib.sitemaps.views.sitemap', {'sitemaps': sitemaps}),
)

sitemap.py
from django.contrib.sitemaps import Sitemap
from paddlecrazy.blog.models import Post

class BlogSitemap(Sitemap):

    def items(self):
        return Post.objects.all()

    def lastmod(self, obj):
        return obj.modified

I can get the sitemap-<section>.xml files just fine however the index
does not work

Thanks Mackenzie