> If you get a chance, check it out and drop me an email telling me what
> you think.

One small problem with instant-django and old local python
installation:

- Instant django (latest version)
- local python 2.4.3 (!) installation

Problem:
When using sqlite db backend. It seems that django have been looking
for an old module because it has got error on db backend file (sqlite)
about not
finding pysqlite2 (and not sqlite3 module from python 2.5).

After locally upgrading from 2.4.3 to 2.5.1 everything seems to work
just fine.

Author was notified about this issue.

--
Slawek Mikula