>> How do I enable multiple user account login in one computer?
>> I don't know what is the disadvantage if this works this
>> way, I just need it for development and testing purpose.
>
> If I understood your question right, you don't have to enable
> it. :-) Just create a new user in the adminpanel (or in the
> shell) and login with that username to your site or to the
> adminpanel.

I think the OP is asking for the ability to have more than one
different user simultaneously logged into the web app.  This
isn't conventionally feasible.  You can use multiple browsers
(I've used FireFox, IE, Lynx, and Dillo for testing various users
at the same time) or possibly even a browser such as FF that
supports multiple profiles (I don't know if you can start
multiple profiles simultaneously in FF, and have them keep
sessions separate).

>From a testing framework perspective, you certainly can have
multiple "users" in your tests.  This is helpful for testing
concurrency scenarios.  However, this "browsing" is merely
scripting.  If you're asking for multiple user account logins
from the same computer, just so you can make testing easy, I
recommend looking into Django's (and Python's) unit testing
framework.  This allows you to do this sort of testing in a
repeatable, automated way.

-tim