On 8/9/07, eXt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry that I'm not exacly on the topic but I'd like to know what is
> current state of newforms-admin. Is it safe to use it in application
> or is it still too early?

I would say it's too early unless you are comfortable fixing bugs and
maintaining patches since they aren't really being applied to the
branch in a timely manner. (I blame myself for that, just too much
going on at the moment.)

Here's a list of known bugs. Some of them are fairly big problems for
most applications. For instance, deletion does not work.

http://code.djangoproject.com/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&version=newforms-admin&order=priority

Joseph