Jacob Kaplan-Moss wrote:

> See http://www.djangoproject.com/community/logos/ -- that page has
> downloadable high-res logos, along with some pretty simple usage
> guidlines. In general, as long as you're using the Django logo to
> promote Django itself (and not some other project/product), nobody's
> going to come down on you.

Thank you very much :-) **If** this presentation happens, I guess, it
will be some kind of introduction where I also would like to talk about
some of the aspects that I like about Django. It definitely won't be
even close to what you people are doing since I'm still quite new to the
whole world of Django development, but I simply want to do at least a
little bit of promotion work.

The "if" is there because if by the time I have some projects of my own
to present, I will probably do those instead (although it's quite
likely, that they will also be Django related ... hmm.... lifestreams
anyone? ^_^).

Btw.: If someone of you plans to come to the BarCamp in Vienna (Austria)
this fall and wants to present Django, I will naturally abort my plans
and find something new :)

- Horst