On Aug 15, 1:26 pm, RajeshD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What error does it throw?

Page not found (404)
     Request Method:     GET
          Request URL:     http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/r/7/1/

thing objects don't have get_absolute_url() methods

I should note that I don't receive an error when I attempt to reach
the URL outside the admin; but my templates don't give me an object's
absolute URL, even when I call them in the template. All other
requests to the object (e.g. {{ object.title }}) appear on the page,
but {{ object.get_absolute_url }} comes up blank.