Hi. I'm about to start my own django project soon. I just wanted to
know how you handle table structure change? For instance, I have this
model from the tutorial:
class Poll(models.Model):
    question = models.CharField(maxlength=200)
    pub_date = models.DateTimeField('date published')
    def __str__(self):
        return self.question
and now I want to a published coloumn
class Poll(models.Model):
    question = models.CharField(maxlength=200)
    pub_date = models.DateTimeField('date published')
    published = models.BooleanField
    def __str__(self):
        return self.question

What I'd normally do is use alter table to update the fields. I was
surprised to see django won't do it, while using manage.pl syncdb. Is
there a practical way to handle this issue? Or am I doomed to live
with the tables I've created, or worse: Write an SQL?