Hi,
I thought I'll post my problem here too. Maybe
someone had the same problem.

I tried to add the
usage_for_models()-function Era gave me into
django-tagging(into .../site-packages/django_tagging/managers.py).
I inserted it before the usage_for_model()
-function and restartet the dev-server and the shell.
I see the function in the manager (with ipython and tab
completion) but I cannot call it on a Tag object:

In [4]: Tag.objects.[tab]
Tag.objects.usage_for_model
In [4]: Tag.objects.usage_for_models()
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'TagManager' object has no
attribute 'usage_for_models'

As I said above, I already restarted the devserver,
restartet the shell and deleted the old managers.pyc file.
I also checked the file for the tab-vs-spaces issue but
it should be ok (http://dpaste.com/16968/, line 53).

Have someone an idea on what's going wrong?

Kai