On 16 Sie, 01:52, "Russell Keith-Magee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
(...)
> No, there isn't a logout method. However, if there were to be one,
> resetting the cookie is about all it would need to do. Deleting the
> old session would be another possible action, although it isn't
> absolutely required.
You mean something like:

Session.objects.get(session_key=c.cookies['sessionid'].value).delete()
c.cookies = SimpleCookie()

> This issue should probably be logged, so that it isn't forgotten. If
> you want to try your hand at a patch (including tests and docs), it
> should be a fairly easy fix.
Ok, I've got a logout method that should (IMHO) be added to client.py.
I can generate patch from it. But what form should have a test and a
documentation?

regards
Jakub Wiśniowski