If I remember this correctly, Talk is the item being sold in the
store, and it has a foreignkey relationship with Teacher... so that's
where you're getting your error.

You don't need Talks (unless that's what you're selling).
Where it says from eshop.talks.models import Talk, you need to change
that to import the thing you're going to sell.