On Mon, 2007-08-20 at 14:00 +0000, wheresdave wrote:
[...]
> urls.py
>
> from django.conf.urls.defaults import *
>
> urlpatterns = patterns('',
>     (r'^network/$', 'social.network.views.index'),
>    (r'^accounts/', include('registration.urls')),
>    (r'^admin/', include('django.contrib.admin.urls')),
>

> )
>

> Now, when i go to http://127.0.0.1:8000/blog   or http://127.0.0.1/index/
> I get the following error message.

> Request Method:       GET
> Request URL:  http://127.0.0.1:8000/index/
>
> Using the URLconf defined in social.urls, Django tried these URL
> patterns, in this order:
>
>    1. ^network/$
>    2. ^accounts/
>    3. ^admin/
>
> The current URL, index/, didn't match any of these.
>

> Anybody have any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

It tells you right there in the error message. You have only configured
your url patterns to look for things starting with network, accounts or
admin. So passing it a URL starting with "index" isn't going to match
anything. Why do you expect those requests to return anything?

Regards,
Malcolm

--
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
http://www.pointy-stick.com/blog/