I am trying to build a simple single page quiz model, with multiple
questions with three classes for quiz,questions and answers, and fourth (not
included) to manage the scores as given below.

class Quiz(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField(maxlength=200)
    pub_date = models.DateTimeField()
    quizmaster = models.ForeignKey(User)
    slug = models.SlugField(editable=False)

class Question (models.Model):
    quiz = models.ForeignKey(Quiz)
    question = models.CharField(maxlength = 300)
    answer_explanation = models.TextField()
    level = models.CharField(maxlength = 32, choices=levels)

class Choice (models.Model):
        question = models.ForeignKey(Question, edit_inline=models.TABULAR,
num_in_admin=5)
        answer = models.CharField (maxlength=200, core = True)
        is_rightanswer = models.BooleanField()

My question is in Views, how do I display all questions in a single page and
then of course accept the answers, display the right ones, and indicate the
wrong ones and so on.

Since I followed the polls tutorial I managed to display the different
quizzes with the following view

def index(request):
    latest_quiz_list = Quiz.objects.all().order_by('-pub_date')[:5]
    return render_to_response('quiz1/index.html', {'latest_quiz_list':
latest_quiz_list}, )

However I am unable to display the answers to the different questions.

My detail function in views.py look like this

def detail(request, slug):
    p=Quiz.objects.get(slug=slug)
    q=Question.objects.filter(quiz=p)

    return render_to_response('quiz1/detail.html', {'quiz': p, 'questions':q
} )

Problem is the {% for loop does not accept choices.

{% for choice in questions.choice.all %}

{{ choice.answer }}

    <input type="radio" name="choice" id="choice{{ forloop.counter }}"
value="{{ choice.answer }} " />
    <label for="{{ choice.answer }} {{ forloop.counter }}">{{
choice.answer}}</label><br />
{% endfor %}

{% endfor %}

I have used the above template in the loop and it does not work.

I know I need to somehow chain each choice to the right question, but I am
unable to.

Thanks in advance

K Mallory