Actually I need another clue...

I'm getting very confused about how to structure my Python projects/
apps.

In settings.py:

TEMPLATE_DIRS = (
    "C:/Python/my_templates",
)

In my template dir:
mylinks/
mylinks/base_site.html
mylinks/bookmark_list.html (extends base_site)

Now in bookmark_list.html I have to say extends mylinks/base_site.html
for it to find everything.

If I change the tempalte dir in settings.py to  "C:/Python/
my_templates/mylinks" then it looks for the first template in: C:/
Python/my_templates/mylinks/mylinks/

Can someone please tell me a generic structure, or something?