Hello:

I got a strange problem with flat page. I created a test flatpage called
"/test2/". I know the flatpage middleware is working, since if I enter
/test/ as my url I will get page not found (404) error. However, if I
enter /test2/ I got the Internal server error. I have attached both
errors below. I'd appreciate if anyone can help identify the issue.
Thanks, Hai

  Page not found (404)

Request Method:         GET
Request URL:    http://72.52.81.31/test/

Using the URLconf defined in |powerphoto.urls|, Django tried these URL
patterns, in this order:

   1. ^powerphoto/
   2. ^admin/

The current URL, |test/|, didn't match any of these.

  Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [EMAIL PROTECTED] and inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.