I'm attempting to use the loaddata action to load an XML file
(generated using the dumpdata action on an MySQL db) to populate an
app in a project that is using PostgreSQL for its db. I receive the
following error:

Installing xml fixture 'courses' from '/../eeyore/courses/fixtures'.
Problem installing fixture '/../eeyore/courses/fixtures/courses.xml':
<field> node is missing the 'name' attribute

--

I receive this error if I dumpdata as JSON and attempt loaddata:

Installing json fixture 'courses' from '/../eeyore/courses/fixtures'.
Problem installing fixture '/../eeyore/courses/fixtures/courses.json':
column "enable_comments" is of type boolean but expression is of type
integer
LINE 1: ...TO
"courses_note" ("schedule_id","content","file","enable_co...
                                                             ^
HINT:  You will need to rewrite or cast the expression.

--

Help! (I'm using svn trunk, build 6001.)